Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Here goes nothing...

So now that I'm addicted to Pinterest I guess I should start a blog so I can share some of my favorite things.

With my first post I will post about making my first Holiday B for the front door.



On Pinterest someone posted a D covered in tiny berries and now that Christmas is over I moved on to the next holiday which is Valentines Day.  I went to a craft store and and purchased a large B.  I was going to cover it in the conversation heart candies but when I found the adhesive foam hearts I was all about making it super easy.


So while I was sitting in the carpool  line to pick up my son I started creating my masterpiece.    Not many crafts you can complete while sitting in your car.  Of course I was one pack short so after I picked up the kids we stopped and got one more pack of hearts.

What a fun and easy project.  I'm excited to work on the B for next month which will be a birthday month for my daughter and Saint Patrick's Day.  So I will get to create the reusable Birthday B as well as the Holiday one.  Easter will be a great one too.  

If you would like to become a member of the Monogram of the month club just email me at jarsrose@gmail.com and we can get you started.  Each letter is $25 with $5 shipping.  





No comments:

Post a Comment